Wednesday 30 January 2019

What should I do?

Vero, and you did this to me!
Immediately I sighted her  at Oshodi  my heart kept pounding , and before you say Jack Robinson the  "royal staff of office" which  is   in- between my legs started  dangling like pendulum .I could not hold my breath. Ha , Omo lo dara to bayi ?    I spoke Yoruba. She wore a very beautiful spaghetti clothes that revealed her curves.She wore expensive gold , not palasa  .Her brown leather shoe matched her bag .The complete set of her white teeth can make a Bishop deny Jesus just for a second.
Immediately I saw her .I followed her .
When  she sighted me she too   seemed to be interested and we began from  body language to voice ....
"What is your name? ", I asked her , She looked at me disdainfully, " What do you want and why are you after me since?", she queried .I stammered "I ....I ...like you and want to ...", I was nervous because  I  saw a bunch of keys  with   car keys she was holding, she spoke through her nose ( like the  'Been - tos'). After chatting we exchanged phone numbers, I brought out my latest Apple phone  8, and typed her number  but  she brought out six  expensive phones and typed mine. She spoke phonetics , again I became fidgety .This is a big girl, for she speaks Queen's English .
When she told me she was going home I gave her 5,000 Naira leaving me with 200 Naira .I just wanted to show her that me too dey there  as I dangled my house keys  and told her my car was bad.
  We started meeting at an eatery at Herbert Macaulay, Yaba , where I used to pay  the bill. One day I told her I must know her house but she said  she always come home late as she works  late in the Bank where she is .
I was proud to go out with a Banker , I showed my friends my latest catch, big fish for that matter and latest lady in  town.
One day she demanded for 10k , and since I was not proficient in computer and send her money through on- line, she did it herself by transferring the money with my phone  into her account.
At another time she needed only 2k and I transferred 20k.   the money into her account .
The third day my boss, Mr.Stephen Sootan  transferred 500k into my account and asked me to help him keep it and would withdraw it  when needed .The following  day Stella came and we had a nice time as I went to drink paraga, Star, Moon,  to enhance my sexual performance, unfortunately could not do  anything  because she was on her period yet she did not allow me to fondle  her God's given 'apples' because according to her , that is not how matured people do and it is a sin before God .
 At night I suffered hell for I was seeing the  beautiful erotic smooth dark- cushioned area but could not go in.I was just  peeping .I could not touch the dark colored and attractivespot.No, I was not allowed to touch the 'twins' or two  'oranges'  displayed on her chest with the dark teat pointing .Oh my God , she did not allow me to even touch the shining and smooth  laps that could  tempt  a Man of God and fall yakata.I begged , pleaded to touch any of these    zones but she refused and said since we had not wedded , and it is against her church's  principles.
Three days later ,  my Oga asked me to wire his money into his account in Owerri for he has seen his boss who owned it .And it became like Fela " Òrò Pesi je". Stella  had emptied my account, one million five hundred Naira has gone.Yes , I forgot to tell you that my cousin sent one million Naira into my account  to pay advance for the land he wanted to purchase  at Igbusi .
A friend who knew her very well  pitied me and  gave me her  address o at Ayilara, I argued, swore with everything  and said " No way, that place is  for prostitutes but Stella  lives in Surulere", I argued .














When I eventually made up my mind and got to Ayilara (number not dislcosed ), I was told she has  just left  for her village in Benin as she has made enough money to start business.
Now she has switched off her phone for the past two months. , I have no money in my account to sustain myself , my boss is asking for his money while my cousin is back demanding to know the site he paid for .My landlord is threatening fire and brimstone for I am owing six  months house rent , a room.  My mother died last week and I am the first born.My okada motorcycle has knocked while the  fiancée  I abandoned for Stella  has gotten a job in one of the Embassies but had married another guy.Please advise me where do I  start from.
Should I commit suicide?

No comments:

Post a Comment

"I want to see electricity before I die"

High Chief  Olorunsola Alfred Ajibuwa , 90, is a retired teacher.  He says his Community is surroun ded by enemies. He spoke with Taiwo Ab...